My family and I will be travelling for the first time is YEARS this Thanksgiving, so the blog will be sparse.
I will be reading, though, so plan of having a number of reviews pop up the week after. BUT, I’m wondering what you think I should try to read besides what I’ve got!
My Reading List for Thanksgiving Vacation:
- Command by Nina Levine – I’ve started o this one and I loooooove it so far.
- A Midnight Clear by Hope Ramsay – a Christmas short story to get me in the mood. (Pre-Order for Dec 1)
- The Fix Up (ARC) by Tawna Fenske – I watched a video she made and if the book is half as funny I’ll be stoked! (Pre-Order for Dec 14)
- Ask Me Something by Aubrey Bondurant – a new-to-me author I’m excited to try out 🙂
- Bear With Me by Nichole Blanchard – Another in the Woodland Creek series and you KNOW how much I’m digging that 😉
- I was blessed with SE Hall’s Endure ARC, but I have only read book one in the Evolve Series, so I need to power through the second and third before I can read this one. (Pre-Order for Nov 24)
- Last but not least, Kissing My Killer by Helena Newbury. She is so great! I love her style and her books so much, I am pumped for this one.
As I always say… #SleepIsOverrated
I would love to hear from you about what you’re reading!